Monday, December 21, 2009

Let the dramas commence

So what is so different, you might ask, about this blog, or should I say this one of your blogs? Well, for starters, it is almost a new year, and as a resolution I hope to get some quality blogging done. One of many resolutions, but an important one. To me at least. A place to feel like I have adult company (and not in a dirty way, the adult company one craves when one has seen way too much Diego and can't take one more second of Sponge Bob and will seriously snap if one more electric train is turned on and abandoned to just hum....) OK, so you get it. I want to feel like I'm sharing the little annoyances and little victories in my crafting and personal life. I will share the family, but it will be mainly about crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment