Friday, June 25, 2010

Oops

So I missed yesterday, still coming back sooner than expected. Good news is I can no longer use the camera as an excuse not to blog ("oh, I'll blog when I upload the pictures in a month or two"). I figured out the webcam, which I used only for Skype up until now.

So what am I working on? The sweater, one would think. Alas I have strayed. I got some new needles (thanks Mom and Tom!) and since Kate was nice enough to provide an excellent color copy of the pattern and an amazingly fun-to-knit colorway of some sock yarn that is still a bit of a mystery to me (I'll get details for Ravelry when I get around to it), I began knitting her a pair of Cookie A.'s Cubist socks.
Pardon the bedhead, it is morning and not everyone is awake yet (me included). No real detail of the sock yet, I'm 6 rows into the cuff. Still, they have been started.

No comments:

Post a Comment