Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jump start

I kinda want to be one of those bloggers who update regularly. Why? Because I have a terrible memory and want to remember some things. For example, today Jack is sick. He is having one of his migraines, but being so brave about it. He throws up everything he drinks within half an hour, and once he was trying to hold it in until he got his bucket, and some came out his nose. He cracked me up a few minutes later when he said in a straight forward manner "I throwed up everywhere. My nose throwed up too."
And the crafts too. I was reading the Yarn Harlot's bog mere minutes ago and she had an excellent point. She has a running story of what she is working on and why they sometimes get set aside and has been able to use that as a reference. Brilliant, and an awesome idea for someone like me. Maybe I can use it as a test, a habit to change that can influence me to change other habits as well.
And before I ramble on even more on that subject, lets talk crafts.

Nothing finished. I began working on a crochet afghan out of the sock yarn I got from Miss Violet herself. I love it and set aside Sgt. Sweater for a bit. The 2 at once sleeves made it out again yesterday and I have worked on them today as well. Back on the knit kick, and still trying to be monogamous to the sweater.
I hand quilted a bit of Lily's quilt. Then the flea-ridden cat took up residence on it, so it was vacuumed and steamed and is now set aside. I scrapbooked. Well, I made one digi page. Again about Jack. Seems I have many more pictures of Lily, but tend to scrap Jack.
I have the credits in a document, so if anyone reads this blog and wants to know what was used and where to get it, let me know. Didn't want to over complicate things with my first page on the new netbook, so I went simple and somewhat classic. I like it anyway.

So there it is, a fresh start (again). See how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment